Women today face a variety of demands, which require an amazing balance between career, family, friends, community and yes, health and wellness too. We know that the lenses that define and redefine what it means to be a woman in today’s society continues to evolve and knows no bounds. That’s why as fitness experts, we’ve made it our goal to continually understand women’s health and specialized in women’s fitness through that National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
Here are a few highlights and considerations we incorporate into our training programs for women:
- Exercises and workouts that incorporate the different anatomical structure and physiologic functions that women have through different life stages
- Nutrition planning that accommodates basic nutrition needs and improvements for women throughout each life phase
- Exercises and programs that accommodate prenatal and postpartum clients
- Employ different strategies to communicate and motivate women who face exercise barriers unique to them
- Training and fitness planning that is aware of women’s issues with body image, body type, stress, menstrual abnormalities, eating disorders
Photo via NASM Women’s Fitness Specialization Manual